Attention to detail: a key ingredient in bringing the perfect event to you.
“The marquee was the best ever thanks to the fabulous layout and clinical cleanliness”
Here at Bakerwood it’s so much more than just providing a marquee or the food – We never forget how important your event is to you. That’s why we do our very utmost to ensure that you have a hassle free experience with everything just the way you want it.
Here are just some of the things we mean by this and how we believe this can make your event stand out from the rest:
- All our marquees are in pristine condition providing a clean, bright and stylish backdrop for your wedding or event
- Our food is freshly prepared on our premises and our canapés are handmade at your event to ensure peak freshness and flavour
- Our marquees are distinctive, their innovative frame structure enables you to create a marquee with a difference with peaked roofs and bay window ends
- Our smiling professional staff are friendly and informative and relish being part of the event and have an eye for detail and commitment to great service
- Our marquees are modular, maximizing your site potential and allowing spacious interiors with no centre poles and no unsightly external guy ropes to trip over
- Our food quotations include the free provision of ovens and ancillary equipment which otherwise has to be hired from third parties at extra cost
- Our sub structure floor system allows you to locate your marquee where you really want it, not where the flattest bit of ground is!
- We provide our own crockery, cutlery and glassware which is used exclusively by ourselves ensuring it’s maintained in tiptop condition. We do not hire to third parties
- We will build your marquee with as many windows as you like making the interior light and bright and allowing your guests to see out
- Our food hygiene rating is grade 5, the highest grade attainable
- We provide brand new carpet with every marquee hire so it’s clean and fresh for your wedding or event – your only problem is choosing from our wide range of colours!
- We don’t charge corkage and will chill and serve your drinks with a smile
- Where possible we always provide our marquees with pagoda entranceways and choice of door styles so you and your guests can make a dramatic entrance!
- We can decorate the inside of your marquee with a white star cloth giving you a light and bright space during the day and a stunning starscape of white and blue lights at night
- Our natural beech chairs look fantastic at any event and will maximise the impact of your table decorations and flowers
- We work with the best and most professional suppliers. We only use the quietest event generators so you can enjoy your special day without distraction. Our WC3 and millennium toilet facilities are the very latest with a clean, modern design
- We always use our computer aided design (CAD) system so we can show you perspective views of how your marquee will look, inside and outside, before your wedding or event